Wool Baseball Cap Made in Ireland Tweed Mens Hat with Ear Flaps Dressy Winter Hat for Men Made in Co. Tipperary by John Hanly & Co.
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Artfully woven tweed crafted in Co. Tipperary, Ireland by maker-partner John Hanly & Co
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Irish wool is woven to make this high quality tweed baseball cap for men
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Wool is added to the traditional baseball cap to create a dressy winter hat for men
- SIZING FOR BEST FIT: Measure your head from the widest point for the most accurate sizing. Refer to size graphic
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: We want you to love your tweed baseball cap. If you don't, we'll make it right
- ear flaps
Hubby really likes it, especially the flaps. Only problem is that it gets blown off easilt.
It's comfortable and keeps the rain off my glasses. The ear muffs are a plus. It's the ideal hat for London weather, which is why I bought it. I travel there frequently -- well, at least I used to before the pandemic ...
It is my husband experience. I purchased him a wool ball cap for Christmas. Who would know we would have such a cold cold winter but he wears it and keeps his head& ears warm. Thank You so much for your design of a ball cap it does run a little big on him.KKB. USA
I’ve bought multiple blankets and this was my second hat because everything I get from them is top notch. While I’m not Irish, I keep their products close, even bit closer to my bottle of Green Spot!
They fit loosely. I am afraid they may blow off my head as it is windy where I live. I did get the smallest size available.