St Brigid’s Cross Necklace Irish Marble & Sterling Silver Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- St. Brigid's Cross necklace measures ⅞” wide x 1 ¼” tall on an 18" long chain.
- Crafted from Connemara Marble, a beautiful green marble, and shining sterling silver. Nickel and allergy free.
- Connemara marble is a naturally occurring stone, so each piece will vary in color.
- Made by Solvar Ltd. and hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
This St. Brigid’s Cross necklace makes a meaningful and beautiful Irish gift. St. Brigid is one of the patron saints of Ireland, and her holiday is on February 1st. On this day, the Irish community weaves her crosses from river rushes and hangs them in their homes as a sign of protection. This St. Brigid’s Cross necklace offers the same protection and appreciation. This cross necklace is made from sterling silver and features strips of Connemara Marble. Connemara marble is a beautiful green marble found only in Ireland, and adds a touch of Irish green to this Irish necklace! A naturally occurring stone, the shades of the marble may vary. The St. Brigid’s Cross pendant measures approximately ⅞” wide x 1 ¼” tall and hangs on an 18” sterling silver chain. The necklace comes in a gift box for easy gifting, and makes a wonderful birthday gift! This St. Brigid’s Cross necklace is made by Solvar Ltd in Dublin. Solvar is an award winning and family owned company that has been creating fine Ireland jewelry since 1941. This St. Brigid’s Cross necklace makes a wonderful Irish gift for someone you love!