Shamrock Necklace Irish Necklace Connemara Marble & Sterling Silver Shamrock Necklace Fine Irish Jewelry Crafted By Maker-Partner Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Handcrafted by the artisans at Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland. They are a family business started in 1941
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Sterling silver and Connemara marble are the materials used to craft this fine Irish jewelry
- TIMELESS STYLE: Shamrocks are Irish icons. This Shamrock pendant measures 7/8" H x 3/4" W and comes on your choice of 18, 20 or 24" chains
- THE PERFECT GIFT: A customer bought this for his wife and he said "she absolutely loves it!" Shamrocks make an ideal gift
- IRISH HOSPITALITY: We are a family run Irish business that prides ourselves on delighting customers
Customer Andrea rated this Connemara Marble Shamrock Necklace 5 stars. She said that she has received so many compliments. Andrea stated "This has now become one of my favorite statement pieces. Understated elegance in its simplicity of design, yet the depth of color of the stone is what draws the attention." Our Connemara marble shamrock necklace is quite stunning. Connemara marble is known as Ireland's own gemstone. It's rare - only found in Ireland - yet a little earthy in its appearance due to the natural green hues. Encased in sterling silver, this piece has been hallmark stamped by the Dublin Assay Office to ensure the metal purity. You'll be pleased with the excellent quality workmanship. Shamrocks are iconic symbols that you'll see throughout Ireland. They are believed to bring luck to those who wear the symbol, making it an excellent choice for a gift. It comes on your choice of an 18", 20" or 24" sterling silver chain and is presented in a nice gift box. (There are also matching earrings available) We're confident that you'll be delighted with this authentic Irish jewelry crafted by our maker-partner Solvar. They are a family-run jewelry business that has been making fine Irish-themed jewelry since 1941. We are also proud to be a family fun, small Irish business supporting the artisans and craftsmen who are dedicated to keeping the heritage and culture of Ireland thriving.
- birthday gift
I bought this as a birthday gift for myself and I love it. I wear it all of the time.
It is beautiful and very nice quality
This necklace was purchased as a Christmas gift for my Daughter-In-Law. I'm hoping she will love it.
I have acquired gifts from your site, for family members , for past holidays and they are all ways loved and appreciated. I have never been disappointed.. The gifts I purchased are for this Christmas and I know they will be loved by all...
go hiontach - wonderful news! Come back soon please!
This has now become one of my favorite statement pieces. Understated elegance in its simplicity of design, yet the depth of color of the stone is what draws the attention. Will definitely purchase from you again!!