Sterling Silver Celtic Cross Necklace Hallmarked at Irish Assay Office in Dublin Castle Available In 18”, 20” and 24” Lengths with 2” Extension Chain & Easy to Use Lobster Clasp Made in Ireland
- AUTHENTICALLY IRISH ⅞” TALL x ⅜” WIDE NECKLACE - The Sterling Silver Celtic Cross necklace has the Hallmark Stamp from the Dublin Assay Office in Dublin Castle. Dating back to 1637, The Dublin Assay Office was founded by the Company of Goldsmiths of Dublin to oversee the assaying, or testing of all gold and silver throughout the whole Kingdom of Ireland for purity and authenticity. When you purchase Biddy Murphy precious metals, you are receiving the highest quality.
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN - Dating back to the ninth century, the Celtic Cross both a connection to profound faith and an Irish tradition is beautifully revealed in this Biddy Murphy necklace. The intricate detail of the filigree Celtic weave design, handcrafted using twisted threads that is as delicate as it is sophisticated.
- SIZED-RIGHT WITH BIDDY MURPHY EXTENDER - Add up to 2” to this Celtic Cross necklace for versatility and style with our Biddy Murphy extender, on the sterling silver Belcher chain with an easy-to-use lobster clasp, featuring our logo and name charms. The dainty and petite pendant measures ⅞” tall by ⅜” wide, appropriate for all ages.
- EXPERIENCE THE BIDDY MURPHY DIFFERENCE - We are real Irish people inspired to provide you with real Irish products. We partnered with Solvar, a Biddy Murphy supplier partner since 2004, a family-owned jeweler in Dublin who is a respected and well-known name throughout Irish gift stores and local festivals. Solvar’s artisans have been crafting unique and timeless pieces using centuries-old techniques creating unique and contemporary jewelry.
- DELIGHT OR MAKE IT RIGHT GUARANTEE - Your Biddy Murphy experience is the cornerstone of our business. Should you not be delighted with your purchase, we take care of your shipping within the US for all exchanges and returns.
Share the joy of Ireland with this sterling silver Celtic Cross necklace. They make the perfect gift for First Communions, Confirmations, or any special occasions where family and faith are celebrated. This authentic Irish piece is handcrafted by Irish artisans, using centuries of expertise to create this unique keepsake with its intricate design for you to cherish and pass through your family so they too can enjoy and display their strong Irish heritage. Your thoughtful Sterling Silver Celtic Cross gift will be a wonderful way to honor your Irish heritage.