Trinity Knot Pendant Sterling Silver & Connemara Marble Various Chain Lengths Available Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A striking sterling silver & Connemara marble Trinity Knot pendant.
- Pendant measures approximately 5/8” tall x 5/8” wide.
- Available on a custom 18”, 20” or 24” sterling silver belcher chain with a lobster claw clasp.
- Connemara marble is a naturally occurring stone, so pieces will vary in color.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges.
Get a piece of Ireland with this special Trinity Knot pendant! This pendant features the beautiful addition of Connemara marble, a stone only found in Ireland that signifies strength and beauty! This pendant measures approximately 5/8" tall by 5/8" wide and is crafted from striking sterling silver and Connemara marble. The Connemara marble can vary in shades as it is a natural stone. It is offered on an exclusive sterling silver belcher chain of three different lengths 18", 20", or 24". These custom chains are sturdier than a regular chain with wider and thicker links for a stronger feel. The chains fasten with a lobster claw clasp that will lay flat on your neck and is easy to open! This Trinity Knot pendant is made by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is a family owned company that has been around for over seven decades crafting high quality Celtic jewelry! This symbol of strength and beauty makes a perfect Irish gift for a loved one!