Celtic Knot Necklace Made In Ireland Irish Trinity Knot Necklace Celtic Small Charmed Necklace Love Knot Protection Pendant Sterling Silver and Connemara Marble 18" Standard Chain Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Inspired by Irish symbolism, this Celtic Knot necklace is crafted by a family owned business in Co. Dublin
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Known as Ireland's gem, Connemara marble is paired with sterling silver in this Celtic Trinity Knot necklace
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: This small charmed necklace features the Trinity Knot which measures 5/8" x 5/8" and comes with an 18" sterling silver chain
- THE PERFECT GIFT: The Irish Trinity Knot is known for protection and devotion, symbolizing a love without a beginning or end. It makes a perfect gift for someone special
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are real Irish people supporting real Irish artisans. You won't find this quality in an item made in China
Customer Dennis bought this Irish trinity knot necklace for his wife and said it was "wonderful and beautiful. My wife loved the quality and design of this necklace." This Celtic Trinity Knot is crafted from Connemara marble, which is mined from the Connemara region of Ireland. Because it's a naturally occurring stone, there may be a slight variation in the color, but the Connemara marble is known for its green hues which mimic the colors of the Ireland countryside. The Irish pendant measures approximately 5/8" wide x 5/8" tall and comes on an 18" sterling silver chain for an elegant Irish look! Known as a Celtic Love Knot Pendant, the Trinity Knot has no beginning and no end. Some also refer to Trinity Knot Jewelry as the Celtic protection pendant, fiercely protecting the devoted love between two people. This beautiful pendant is crafted by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is a family owned Irish company with a commitment to quality, design and workmanship for over seven decades. When your purchase from Biddy Murphy, you are supporting a family owned business in the Midwest U.S. who are committed to promoting and preserving the artisans with crafts from Ireland.
- St. Patrick's Day
- jewelry box
Wife loved it.
My wife loved it as a St. Patrick's Day gift. It brought back memories of our trip to the Connemera region. Elegant addition to her jewelry box.