Celtic Knot Necklace Made In Ireland Irish Trinity Knot Necklace Celtic Small Charmed Necklace Love Knot Protection Pendant Sterling Silver and Connemara Marble 18" Belcher Chain Crafted by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Dublin
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Inspired by Irish symbolism, this Celtic Knot necklace is crafted by our maker-partner a family owned business in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Known as Ireland's gem, Connemara marble is paired with sterling silver in this Celtic Trinity Knot necklace
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: This small charmed necklace features the Trinity Knot which measures 5/8" x 5/8" and comes with an 18" sterling silver chain
- THE PERFECT GIFT: The Irish Trinity Knot is known for protection and devotion, symbolizing a love without a beginning or end. It makes a perfect gift for someone special
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are real Irish people supporting real Irish artisans. You won't find this quality in an item made in China
Customer Dennis bought this Irish trinity knot necklace for his wife and said it was "wonderful and beautiful. My wife loved the quality and design of this necklace."
This Celtic Trinity Knot is crafted from Connemara marble, which is mined from the Connemara region of Ireland. Because it's a naturally occurring stone, there may be a slight variation in the color, but the Connemara marble is known for its green hues which mimic the colors of the Ireland countryside. The Irish pendant measures approximately 5/8" wide x 5/8" tall and comes on an 18" sterling silver chain for an elegant Irish look! Known as a Celtic Love Knot Pendant, the Trinity Knot has no beginning and no end. Some also refer to Trinity Knot Jewelry as the Celtic protection pendant, fiercely protecting the devoted love between two people. This beautiful pendant is crafted by our maker-partner in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Our maker-partner is a family-owned Irish company with a commitment to quality, design, and workmanship for over seven decades. When your purchase from Biddy Murphy, you are supporting a family-owned business in the Midwest U.S. who are committed to promoting and preserving the artisans with crafts from Ireland.
- Sunday Jan. 3rd
- Allen Berry
- trinity knot
- jewelry box
Very beautiful and the quality is exceptional!
This is so very unique using the prehistoric marble and if course it is green !
Well, the pendant finally arrived yesterday, Sunday Jan. 3rd. It was post marked having been sent on 12/15. My wife loved the pendant. We will probably be ordering from you in the future. Thanks again, Allen Berry
Gift for my sister. She loves it. Gorgeous craftsmanship.
I ordered this for my 17 yr old granddaughter because I had no suggestions for her Christmas gift. She doesn't wear much jewelry but was very surprised and happy to receive the necklace. It looks lovely on her!