Claddagh Necklace For Women Sterling Silver Claddagh Necklace Made in Ireland 18", 20" and 24" with 2" Extension & Easy to Use Lobster Clasp
Availability: In stock
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Handcrafted by artisans who understand the importance of preserving Irish culture and heritage, this Claddagh necklace was made by our maker-partner Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Claddagh necklace for women is made from sterling silver and marked for purity and authenticity at the Irish Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: Claddagh necklace features intertwined circles creating an infinity symbol representing forever. An "Irish heart" crystal makes this necklace extra special.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Available in 18", 20" or 24" belcher chain options with a 2" extension chain this sterling silver Claddagh necklace is easily customizable and perfect for gifting.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are proud to support authentic Irish artisans who are inspired to create symbolic pieces that reflect Ireland's heritage.
Share the ultimate Irish love story with this stunning Claddagh necklace for women. A classic design with a contemporary twist, the claddagh necklace has two linked circles, representing ever-lasting love and eternity with an interlocking Claddagh. Ireland's favorite love story, the Claddagh represents love, loyalty and friendship. The brilliant shine of the green crystal "Irish heart" will certainly win the heart of your favorite Irish girl. For style and versatility of this Claddagh necklace for women, our Biddy Murphy extender chain adds up to 2" to the sterling silver Claddagh necklace and is adorned with our logo and name charms hanging on a tangle-free, sturdy Belcher chain and the easy to use lobster clasp. The Claddagh necklace is handcrafted with sterling silver and will hold its brilliant shine, is tarnish-resistant and hypoallergenic. We have a feeling this Claddagh necklace for women will be her most treasured Irish heirloom, and will lovingly be passed to family members for generations, a true Irish tradition.
More from this collection
from $ 70.99
You save $ 18.96