Celtic Cross Necklace Sterling Silver & Connemara Marble 18‰ Rolo Chain Large Pendant Made in Ireland
SKU: S44037 - BM
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy. This necklace is exquisitely crafted in Co. Dublin Ireland and Hallmark stamped for authenticity at Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- CELTIC CROSS - Show off your Irish heritage! Features the iconic Celtic sun cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love”.
- LARGE PENDANT - This beautiful pendant deserves to be admired, which is why it measures a visible 1 ⅛” tall x ⅞” wide.
- 18” ROLO CHAIN - Standard sterling silver chain features an easy-to-open spring ring clasp for easy everyday use.
- CONNEMARA MARBLE - Adding a touch of iconic Emerald Isle green, Connemara Marble is a naturally occurring stone that is only found in the western region of Ireland.
- READY TO GIFT - Commemorate a special occasion with this one-of-a kind token of affection. Arrives in a classic Biddy Murphy gift box for easy gifting.
Show off your Irish heritage!
Crafted in Dublin, Ireland and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle, this one-of-a-kind Celtic Cross necklace is an authentic Irish gift. Crafted from genuine 925 sterling silver, this shiny necklace is hypoallergenic and nickel-free for no-worry wear. Made by skilled artisans with longevity in mind, this necklace will make a beautiful family heirloom. The branches of the cross are made from Connemara Marble, a green stone that varies in shades and is only found in the western region of Ireland; each Celtic Cross is unique to the wearer. The center of the pendant features marcasite, a naturally occurring gemstone that provides the necklace will an extra sparkle. With beautiful materials and Trinity Knot detailing, this necklace deserves to be admired! That’s why it measures 1 ⅛” tall x ⅞” wide, an accent piece that is sure to garner many compliments. 18” rolo chain is dainty and elegant, featuring a secure and easy-to-use ring clasp. This Celtic Cross necklace also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Treasure your roots
Inspired by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle, this necklace features the iconic Celtic Cross, a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol. Traditional Celtic Crosses often feature other imagery, like biblical stories or Celtic Knots; this modern necklace embraces those traditions with Trinity Knot detailing. Celtic Cross necklace is a meaningful token of Irish roots and deep faith to pass down for a few generations!