Celtic Cross Necklace Sterling Silver & Connemara Marble Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic Cross necklace measures approximately 1 ⅛” tall x ⅞” wide.
- Crafted from Connemara Marble and sterling silver. Nickel and allergy free.
- Comes in a beautiful gift box for easy gift giving and a lovely presentation.
- Made by Solvar Ltd. in Co. Dublin, Ireland and stamped at Dublin Castle for authenticity.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
Carry a piece of Ireland with you with this Celtic Cross necklace. This necklace is crafted with Connemara Marble, a rare green stone that is found only in western Ireland. Naturally occurring, the shades of green will vary. The rest of the cross is made from sterling silver, giving the necklace a beautiful shine! The Celtic cross measures approximately 1 ⅛” tall x ⅞” wide and hangs on a durable 18” chain. Comes in a gift box for easy gifting!
The Celtic cross is an important Irish symbol that originated with ninth century monks and is still found through the Irish countryside today! Made by Solvar Ltd. in Dublin, an award-winning company, this necklace is crafted with the highest quality materials and attention to detail. This Celtic Cross necklace will put your faith and a piece of Ireland close to your heart!
This Celtic Cross necklace has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Solvar Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.