Ireland Trip Giveaway
Gather your friends and take a break in Killarney, Ireland! Experience the best attractions in southern Ireland, with plenty of time to take in the lively pubs, shops and postcard-perfect scenery. With just a small, friendly group, this guided vacation allows you to maximize your vacation days with a memorable getaway.
Trip Highlights Include:
- Blarney Castle
- Cliffs of Moher
- Dingle Peninsula
- Distiller’s Apprentice Experience at Celtic Whiskey Bar
- Ferry Ride Across the River Shannon
- Irish Coffee at Moriarty’s Pub
- Tea & Scones at Bunratty Castle
- Four hot breakfasts, one lunch and three dinners, including a fun night out in a 1620’s era pub
- Three nights at the Killarney Avenue Hotel and one night at the Bunratty Castle Hotel
Day 1: Cliffs of Moher & Killarney
Your guide will welcome you at Shannon Airport and drive you to nearby Bunratty Castle Hotel to enjoy tea and scones before your tour begins. Drive along the coast of County Clare to see the spectacular Cliffs of Moher. Ferry across the River Shannon Estuary and continue to the charming town of Killarney to explore on your own. Join your group for a welcome drink followed by dinner in the hotel restaurant.
Day 2: Dingle Peninsula Drive
Discover the Dingle Peninsula, once described by National Geographic Traveler as "the most beautiful place on earth." There will be frequent stops to admire the views and take photos. Spend free time exploring Dingle town. In Inch, enjoy dinner and entertainment at Foley’s Bar. Then return to Killarney, where you might like to find a "singing bar."
Day 3: Kenmare & Ring of Kerry
Enjoy an Irish coffee at Moriarty’s before heading to Kenmare to browse around and have lunch. Travel along part of the scenic Ring of Kerry, with plenty of stops to take photos and views. Back in Killarney, you’ll become a Distiller’s Apprentice in a unique Irish whiskey experience and enjoy a sample of the finished product. The evening is free to explore and dine on your own.
Day 4: Blarney Castle & Bunratty
Visit Blarney Castle to kiss the famous "Stone of Eloquence" or walk the lovely grounds. Treat yourself to quality Irish made goods at Blarney Woollen Mills. Journey through the rugged countryside to the quaint village of Bunratty to explore on your own. Enjoy dinner at Durty Nelly’s, one of Ireland’s landmark pubs.
Day 5: Tour Ends in Shannon
Your tour ends after breakfast.
- Sightseeing by luxury coach
- Professional tour director
- Full daily breakfasts (except Day 1)
- Welcome get-together drink
- Audio headsets
- Free Wi-Fi on coaches
- Deluxe documents wallet and backpack
- All local taxes, hotel service charges & porterage for one suitcase per person