Celtic Cross Necklace 18K Gold Plated & Enamel Medium Pendant Made in Ireland
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy, this Irish Cross necklace is crafted in Dublin, Ireland by trained artisans.
- BOOK OF KELLS - Design inspired by the ninth century manuscript, renowned for its colorful and intricate art.
- MEDIUM PENDANT - A lovely Irish accent to any outfit, this pendant measures approximately ½” wide x ¾” tall.
- 18” ROLO CHAIN - Accenting the elegance of the necklace, slender gold plated rolo chain features a secure and easy-to-use ring clasp.
- GOLD-PLATED - Colorful enamel designs are surrounded by 18K gold plate, providing the necklace with a heavenly golden shine.
- READY TO GIFT - Perfect for any special occasion, this necklace comes in a charming gift box for easy presentation and storage.
Fall in love with Ireland all over again!
An authentic Irish gift, this Celtic Cross necklace is crafted in Dublin, Ireland by trained jewelers. Made in the same city that holds the Book of Kells, it’s no wonder this necklace is inspired by the colorful Celtic Knots found in the iconic medieval manuscript. The enamel center of this cross is supported by a durable 18k gold plated outer rim for a divine-looking shine! Measuring approximately ½” wide x ¾” tall, this medium pendant is a visible accessory that will garner many compliments. The delicate gold-plated rolo chain adds to the character and elegance of the necklace; measuring 18” long, the chain is the perfect length for both casual and formal wear. Chain features an easy-to-use ring clasp that will stay securely around your neck. This cross also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough, which is surrounded by hundreds of ancient Celtic Crosses. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Wear a piece of Irish heritage!
The woven designs of this Celtic Cross necklace are inspired by the Book of Kells, a ninth century manuscript that is renowned for its colorful, intricate designs. Made by ancient Irish monks, the book is one of the earliest examples of Irish art and features plenty of religious iconography. The Book of Kells currently resides in the old Trinity College Library, where it is seen by millions of visitors a year. When you wear this necklace, you wear a piece of that ancient, beloved piece of art.
- Secret Santa
The necklace is pretty and my wife loves it. I hoped it would have been a bit bigger.
Very nice! Well made and beautiful. A gift for me sister. She loves it! Thank you.
It is a birthday present for my closest friend. I had given her a sterling silver one of yours previously, but bought this one as an alternative. It is beautiful and so well made for those of us customers who cannot afford the solid good.
I bought this for my wife and she loves it.
Celtic Cross Necklace
I loved it. It is just beautiful! Customer service was great!