Peaky Blinders Hat Newsboy Style Cap Fuller Fit Wool Tweed Made in Co. Tipperary Ireland by John Hanly & Co.
- AUTHENTIC IRISH CAP: Made in Co. Tipperary, Ireland by John Hanly & Co. This Peaky Blinders hat was inspired by history and has exceptional Irish craftsmanship
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Made with Irish wool tweed, woven in a traditional herringbone pattern and features an 8 panel design
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: The Peaky Blinders hat is the traditional Irish tweed newsboy style cap that looks great on both men and women
- THE PERFECT FIT: This 8 panel cap has a fuller fit design with a bulkier look. To get the right size we recommend measuring your head and using our cap sizing graphic
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE : You'll never regret buying from Biddy Murphy. Not only do we partner with the top Irish suppliers, you'll be delighted with your purchase or we'll make it right. It's simple
Customer Carlos gave us a 5-star review on this peaky blinders hat . He said "I was not sure about buying hats like this online since I don't know my hat size much. But after measuring my size, I just decided to go for this good looking one. A little stiff in the beginning, but it grew out to a snug fit! This hat quality is amazing, it doesn't look big one me either. This became my first and last stop for good looking hats!"
We're glad that Carlos is delighted and think you'll love this newsboy style cap that features a fuller looking style and is made of quality Irish wool tweed woven into a herringbone design. Great for men and women. You'll love the look, quality, and workmanship that comes with this authentic Irish cap. Nothing from China here! And when you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you can feel good knowing that you are supporting a small, Midwest USA business that is dedicated to promoting the heritage and traditions of Ireland, our CEO's Motherland. Rest assured knowing that you'll be delighted with your Biddy Murphy 8 panel Irish tweed cap or we'll make it right because we've taken Irish hospitality and made it the foundation of our business. Try us. You won't regret it!
- Biddy Murphy
- customer service
I love it, my old one had lasted me several years. I am glad to have a new one. Look forward to buying more items from your company. Kenny D. Hoke
Excellent Quality, like the look of this Irish cap.
I bought this cap for my son for his birthday. He was looking for a cap that could be his "style" at college because baseball caps are boring. His words. He loves it! It fits well and, in spite of us living in the South and it being quite warm, he has worn it out and about. Thank you for offering such a good quality cap!
I’m in construction and my hat never smells from sweat. I wash it in my shower with my shampoo and conditioner. It dries on its own quickly. My other flat caps just don’t hold up.
I love my Peaky Blinders cap. It fits perfectly and looks great. I also like its 100% wool material. It keeps my head warm and cozy in cold weather.