Irish Touring Cap Slim Fit Genuine Tweed from Our Maker-Partner in Co. Tipperary
- UTHENTIC IRISH CAP - When you want a cap that is stylish and stands the test of time, you'll want to choose one like this authentically Irish touring cap that is crafted with quality by one of Ireland's well known makers, in Co. Tipperary.
- MADE WITH 100% IRISH MATERIALS - Because this cap is made with 100% Irish wool tweed woven in Ireland using traditional techniques that have been perfected through the generations, you'll find this cap to be of exceptional quality. The quilted inner lining will cut the chill, keeping you wonderfully warm.
- TIMELESS STYLE AND DESIGN - Dating back to the 14th century, the timeless style of this Irish touring cap offers a slim fit for a sleek look without the bulk that you'd see in other caps. It's subtle design follows the contours of your head, sitting just above your ear. The exposed, extended, sewn brim will guard your eyes from the glare. This cap pairs well with both formal and casual attire, so you may find that it quickly becomes your new favorite cap.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE - Whether you're Irish or not, we're confident that you'll enjoy our Irish hospitality that we extend to all of our Biddy Murphy customers. We want you to enjoy your cap and tell others about your experience, so we will do what it takes to make sure you are delighted with your genuine Irish touring cap.
- SIZING FOR BEST FIT - Our customers tell us this is a "very nice cap that fits well without being too heavy or bulky." To ensure the best fit, we recommend that you measure your head from the widest point for the most accurate sizing. When your cap fits right, it will look even better! Choose the right size to match. Small (6-7/8) = 21-3/4" - 22-3/8", Medium (7-1/8) = 22-3/8" - 23-1/8", Large (7-3/8) = 23-1/8" - 23-7/8", XL (7-5/8) = 23-7/8" - 24-3/4", or XXL (7-7/8) = 24-3/4" - 25-1/2"
Our customer Robert W. says this is his "new favorite hat!" The minute he put it on, he knew that it was the one. This contoured tweed Irish touring cap fits well, looks good and is quality made, so we believe you'll be entirely pleased with this purchase. We recognize that there are a variety of purveyors selling hats, so Biddy Murphy strives to stand out among the rest, providing authentic Irish caps from the finest makers within Ireland. It is our purpose to share the joy of Ireland through authentic goods, gifts and experiences. When you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you become a part of our extended family.
- Biddy Murphy
- customer service
- flat cap
The cap looks and feels great. The styling just what I was looking for. Outstanding value.
Irish Touring Cap Slim Fit
Love the cap. Wearing it right now! Fits well. Nice profile. Definitely worth it!
So pleased with purchase
The flat cap is pure quality and fits my husband perfectly and it’s the only thing he wanted for Christmas! He looks so handsome in this hat!
Well made and awesome
Fits just like guide says and look great! Perfect for daily use or some formalism events! Great material and build.
This cap is fantastic! The quality craftsmanship is evident, and the tweed is beautiful. I especially like the quilted lining, which seems tough to find. The only reason I didn’t give this cap 5 stars is because I don’t care for the way the slim fit touring cap looks on me. It seems too small for my head, which is no fault of Biddy Murphy. I ordered the fuller fit flat cap, which I love, but again that’s just my personal preference. If you’re looking for a slim fit, smaller cap I highly recommend this one.