St. Brigid's Cross Pendant Sterling Silver Double-Sided Crafted by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Dublin
Availability: In stock
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: St. Brigid is well known in Irish heritage as the protector. This St. Brigid's Cross is crafted by our maker-partner in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS:You never need to worry about authentic jewelry made in Ireland. It's been inspected by the Dublin Assay office and stamped for purity
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: This St. Brigid's Cross pendant is 1"H x 7/8"W and comes on an 18" rolo chain that is delicate but substantial enough that it won't knot easily
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Sterling silver is universally flattering. Whether it's for yourself or for someone else, the wearer will feel a sense of protection
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: Originally from Co. Tipperary, our CEO has a desire to support the makers from his Motherland, showcasing their talents and unique crafts
Celtic Cross Necklace 1...
Irish Money Clip Shamro...
Our customer Susan calls this a "Great gift. Purchased as a graduation gift for a friend. It's the right size and beautifully detailed." You'll be impressed with the excellent craftsmanship and fine detail that you'll see in this beautiful and meaningful St. Brigid's Cross Pendant. The cross is highly detailed with raised straw-like weaving made of high-quality sterling silver. The pendant is double-sided so there is no wrong way to wear this cross. It comes on an 18" rolo chain that is delicate looking yet substantial enough so it won't easily knot or kink. Customers are impressed with this Brigid Cross necklace detail and shine. Our maker-partner is inspired by the heritage and traditions within Ireland. They craft artful pieces like this St. Brigid's cross to have beauty and meaning. The wearer will feel a sense of protection as if St. Brigid is watching over her. When you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you are getting authentic Irish gifts from real Irish people who are driven to support the artisans and traditions of the Irish Motherland,
- St. Bridget
- cross pendant
- claddegh cross
Review of St. Bridget cross and chain
Good morning from USA. I want to tell you how happy I am with my St. Bridget's cross pendant and chain. It is beautiful and I will treasure it.
I bought for my wife's Christmas. The chain was too short for the way she likes to wear a necklace. She took it off that chain and put it on another, no problem. She loves it and wears it most of the time. Thanks.
A hint of my Irish heritage!
I have a larger claddegh cross that I never take off. However, there are occasions where a daintier, cross would better fit the occasion! This does! Love it!
It was a birthday gift for my sister and she said it was beautiful and absolutely loved it.
St. Brigid Cross
I love this. It is exactly as it was described and it is exactly what I wanted.
More from this collection
Irish Touring Cap Slim Fit Genuine Tweed from Our Maker-Partner in Co. T...
You save $ 7.00
72" x 54" 100% New Wool Throw Soft Woven by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Tip...
You save $ 60.00