75" x 54" 100% Lambswool Throw Soft Woven by John Hanly & Company in Co. Tipperary, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: This Irish throw blanket is meticulously crafted using techniques that have been handed down through multiple generations within the Hanly family. It's made in Co. Tipperary, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Made with 100% new lambswool, this Irish throw blanket is durable and will last for many years. It's a premium blanket that is destined to become a family heirloom
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: Each throw blanket is crafted with a color palette that makes it timeless. At 54" x 72", it is the perfect size cover while you are sitting in chair or lounging on the couch
- PERFECT GIFT: When you don't know what to get for that special person but you know that you want to give them something that is unique and will last, an Irish throw blanket makes the perfect gift
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: When you purchase from Biddy Murphy you are getting real Irish products from real Irish people. Our CEO, Ward Gahan, hails from Co. Tipperary himself. We're proud to spread the joy of Ireland
"A treasure for me and an inheritance for my children’s children someday."
When guests see Irish blankets in your home, they’ll ask you how long you’ve had it; the answer might be “it’s been in my family for fifty years!” Whether this is your first wool blanket or your ninth, Biddy Murphy’s well-crafted and durable blankets will be a favorite for years to come. Measuring approximately 75” x 54” with an additional 3” of fringe, the standard throw size, blanket looks great on a couch or bed - but best when someone is cuddled up inside! The well-made fringe prevents unraveling and gives the blanket a quaint Irish look.
Irish blankets are crafted from 100% wool. Wool regulates your body temperature so you feel warm when it’s cold outside and temperate when its warm, meaning that this blanket is perfect for all-season use. Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and moisture-wicking blanket will stay dry and clean even when frequently used. This blanket is crafted by John Hanly & Co., a family owned company located in Co. Tipperary, Ireland. When you own this blanket, you’re supporting local Irish artisans and traditional craftsmanship. Keep yourself, your children, and your children’s children warm for years to come with a durable Irish blankets.
- MADE IN IRELAND - Crafted by John Hanly & Co. in County Tipperary.
- 100% WOOL - Durable blanket you’ll for years to come!
- STANDARD THROW - Perfect size for beds and couches.
- Biddy Murphy
- customer service
Beautiful blend of colors!
I really like my plaid blanket. It matches a lap throw I got a few years ago. They are quality made and attractive. I really like the Made in Ireland tag, it reminds me of one of my favorite trips!
We are delighted with this purchase. The autumnal colors are rich. The weight is just right and it is not scratchy like some wools. It gives off a warm and cozy vibe in our family room. A necessity for Michigan winters.
The Colors are Amazing
This is my fourth purchase with the wool plaid blanket throw! The colors with the purple and green are stunning! The wool is soft and does not itch the skin! I'm going to get a few for Christmas gifts!
When I ordered my first throw, I was so happy with the look and feel I ordered two more. I plan on ordering another as well! These throws are high quality! The colors are striking, and the warmth is incredible. Great for gifting.
75”x54” 100% Lambswool Throw Soft Woven by John Hanly & Co.
A Christmas gift for my Wife. First order was not going to get here before Christmas. Called Elizabeth and she rushed me another Throw by Fedex that arrived before Christmas. Thanks for the extra effort and great service. The Throw was excellent and my Wife loved it! Thanks again.