54" x 72" Mohair Wool Blend Throw Blanket 70% | 30% Fuzzy Soft Woven in Co. Tipperary, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Wool Throw blanket crafted by John Hanly & Co. a family-run business making Irish blankets in Co.Tipperary
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: This Irish throw blanket is made with a luxurious blend of 70% mohair and 30% wool, creating a soft yet durable blanket
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: 54"x72" is the perfect size for an individual throw blanket. Mohair is a durable premium fiber that lasts for years
- THE PERFECT GIFT: When you don't know what to get someone special, give them an heirloom quality Irish wool throw blanket
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are real Irish people supporting the fine craftsmen of Ireland who are keeping the weaving traditions thriving
Customer Mary says this Irish wool throw blanket is "stunningly beautiful and cozily warm!" She purchased this ample-sized throw for warmth and visual appeal, and it exceeded her expectations.
The combination of mohair and wool makes this mohair throw blanket silky soft and warm. Mohair is considered a luxury fiber, like cashmere, angora, and silk, and can be more expensive than most wool that is produced by sheep.
This Irish throw blanket is a premium, durable blend. Some of our customers mentioned purchasing one as a gift and then one for themselves because they couldn't pass it up! You'll be impressed by the beauty and craftsmanship in this tightly woven Irish wool throw blanket made by our maker-partner, John Hanly & Co. - a family business that has been weaving for centuries, keeping Irish crafts and traditions alive in their premium wool products. Biddy Murphy is proud to partner with Irish makers who make high-quality, authentic Irish goods.
When you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you'll experience Irish hospitality at its finest. We are real Irish people supporting real Irish makers. You'll be delighted with your wool and mohair blanket, or we'll make it right. We aim to be your source for all things Irish.