Biddy Murphy Queen Blanket 100% Soft Lambswool 90" Long x 109" Wide Traditionally Woven by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Kerry
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Our wool comforter is made in Co. Kerry, by one of Ireland's remaining traditional woolen mills, Kerry Woollen Mills
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: This King size/Queen size wool blanket is soft, made with 100% new Irish wool, making it perfect for year-round use
- TIMELESS STYLE: Measuring 90" Long x 108" wide, these lambswool comforter blankets are perfect for a Queen or King size bed. Simple sewn edge
- THE PERFECT GIFT: The tight weave and natural lambswool blanket is a perfect gift for someone who appreciates authentic Irish quality goods
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are real Irish people partnering with the best Irish makers, like Kerry Woollen Mills. You'll be delighted with this wool comforter or we'll make it right
Customer Fran says this Irish wool blanket is " long enough to tuck under the end of the mattress and wide enough to hang over the edges. It is soft and very warm. It is a pleasure to snuggle under on a cold night."
We think you'll be extremely pleased with this lambswool blanket too. You may be surprised at its lightweight feel, but it truly is the perfect blanket for year-round comfort. The breathable wool essentially regulates your heat, keeping you at the right temperature. It's also a lot softer than some may think. The weave is tightly crafted so it's not scratchy. This size wool blanket is a perfect comforter for either a king-size or queen size bed. At 108" L x 90" W, it's plenty big. It fits perfectly on a queen size bed with room to spare or fits a king-size bed perfectly. It's a fine quality, natural fiber, lambswool cover that is not too thick or too thin. And because it's an "Ireland blanket" the quality is unmatched. This fine wool comforter is woven by our maker-partners at Kerry Woollen Mills. They've been in the weaving business since 1760 and are a 4th generation family-owned and operated business located along the famous Ring of Kerry in Killarney, Ireland. We think you'll be thrilled with this 100% Irish wool blanket. If you are not delighted, we'll make it right. We've made Irish hospitality a way of doing business at Biddy Murphy. We want you to be an extended part of our family, thinking of us whenever you need quality Irish goods or gifts.
IMG_0211.HEIC Hopefully you can see this photo!
I bought 2 blankets, each at separate times, and I think I will get another one. I have recommended them to others, but they balk at the price, and of course these folks haven't seen or felt the quality of these blankets. To me though, I think the quality is tops.
I love my new wool blanket! It is warm and beautiful and the size I was looking for. I will be purchasing another one in the near future.
It’s luxuriously soft, beautiful in color, and a great value. I would highly recommend to anyone seeking a high-quality, warm, soft blanket made of 100% natural lamb’s wool. It’s the second one I bought. The first one was beige, purchased over Christmas 2020. I was so impressed, I bought the gray one just one month later.
Excellent, real wool and warm