54" x 73" Mohair Wool Blend Throw Blanket 70% | 30% Fuzzy Soft Woven by John Hanly & Company in Co. Tipperary, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Wool Throw blanket crafted by John Hanly & Co. a family-run business making Irish blankets in Co.Tipperary
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: This Irish throw blanket is made with a luxurious blend of 70% mohair and 30% wool, creating a soft yet durable blanket
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: 54"x72" is the perfect size for an individual throw blanket. Mohair is a durable premium fiber that lasts for years
- THE PERFECT GIFT: When you don't know what to get someone special, give them an heirloom quality Irish wool throw blanket
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are real Irish people supporting the fine craftsmen of Ireland who are keeping the weaving traditions thriving
- Biddy Murphy
Warm and Fuzzy
I could spend hours raving about this blanket. I want everyone I know to see its beauty, feel it's fuzzy softness and experience it's weightless warmth. The jewel colors attracted me to the site and I had to have it, praying it was as delightful as touted. The colors are subtle and jewel-like, and the angora/wool blend is perfection. Love, love, love it.
This blanket is completely amazing. This one and the wool and cashmere blend are by far my two favorite Biddy Murphy blankets. This one is a good deal softer than 100% wool, and has what I call an "earthy softness" that is so delightful. It has a slight roughness that is so fun to touch, that I can't stop running my hands over it when it's on my lap. Even thinking about this blanket makes me feel warm and comfy! Incredibly, this is simultaneously our most lightweight AND warmest blanket. The muted multicolor option is gorgeous, with jewel tone colors that are rich and beautiful. I received one Biddy Murphy blanket for Christmas, and immediately came back for four more. I carry this one around the house with me everywhere. Thanks Biddy Murphy!
I bought the muted multi color plaid mohair throw for my Aunt. The color was GORGEOUS! Thank you - she loved it.
Really pretty and thick!
Beautiful muted colors, gorgeous pattern, soft and warm, and amply sized. It was a splurge and I love it!