Tara Brooch Rhodium Plated & Connemara Marble Irish Made
SKU: S1978 - BM
- Tara brooch measures approximately 2" tall and 1 1/2" wide for a larger pin.
- Rhodium plated with Connemara marble giving each piece a unique look.
- This Tara brooch is inspired by an ancient brooch that was found in Ireland in 700 AD.
- Each brooch will vary in green shades due to the naturally occurring Connemara marble.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
Display your Irish heritage with this stunning Tara Brooch! This Tara brooch is inspired by an ancient brooch that was found in Ireland. This brooch is beautifully detailed is dated to about 650 or 700 AD. Inspired by that heritage, this Tara Brooch features similar details in its intricate Celtic knot weaves. The brooch features three stones made from Connemara marble, a rare gem that is unique to Ireland. Always green, it is a great representative of the Emerald Isle, though the shades do vary due to it being a naturally occurring gem. The rest of the brooch is made from plated rhodium. Perfect to pin on your Irish sweater or ruana, the Tara brooch measures approximately 2" tall and 1 1/2" wide. This Tara brooch is made by Solvar Ltd in Dublin, who has skilled craftspeople and designers make the high quality jewelry. Inspired by heritage, the jewelry is stylish and perfect for the modern age! Add this Tara brooch to a sweater and enjoy that extra Irish spirit!
- Lá fhéile Pádraig
- Biddy Murphy
A Huge Hit.
Bought it for my wife as an Early St. *****'s Day gift and she LOVES It. Thanks Biddy Murphy. Lá fhéile Pádraig sona dhaoibh!