Connemara Marble Bracelet Oval Beads
- Measures approximately 7 ¾” around.
- Crafted from Connemara marble beads representing strength and beauty.
- Due to the variation of the beads and as it is handcrafted, this bracelet may appear slightly different than the image.
- Made by Connemara Marble by Gerard in Co. Mayo, Ireland!
- Ships same day within the USA.
This elegant Connemara marble bracelet makes a perfect addition to any outfit! Connemara Marble is a rare green stone that naturally occurs in the western part of Ireland. The Connemara region is known for being rocky, stark, and mountainous. This bracelet reflects the stunning landscape it came from. Due to it being naturally occurring, Connemara marble can vary in shades of green and gray.
This bracelet measures approximately 7 3/4" around and has a lobster claw hook for a secure fasten. The Connemara marble bracelet comes in a gift box, making in an easy present for any occasion.
This bracelet is made by Gerard Lisibach at Connemara Marble, who hand carves and polishes the marble until it is the perfect size and has a great shine! This green Connemara marble bracelet is the perfect reminder of the Emerald Isle!