Cead Mile Failte Framed Wall Decor Made in Ireland Traditional Irish Welcome Irish Greeting Unique Gift Crafted in Co. Meath
Availability: In stock
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Crafted in Co. Meath, Ireland Cead Mile Failte is a traditional Irish welcome greeting
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: This Irish wall decor is crafted on eco-friendly Irish timber off-cuts that would have otherwise been wasted
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Crafted as a cutout of Ireland and presented within a matted frame measuring 15"H x 12"W x 1-1/4" D
- THE PERFECT GIFT: If you know someone who is lucky to have it all, they'll still appreciate this unique piece
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: When only authentic Irish goods and gifts will do. We promise you'll be delighted
Customer Dave gave this 5 stars and said it was "Better than I hoped. Bought it for a gift and it's even more beautiful than the pictures online. Very happy." We think you'll be happy when you select this welcoming Cead Mile Failte greeting for yourself or as a unique gift for someone else. The piece reads "A hundred thousand welcomes when you enter. A hundred thousand memories when you leave. A hundred thousand angels with you always." The sentiment is heartfelt and encouraging, reminding us of true Irish hospitality. This decorative Irish wall plaque would make a great addition to your home or the house of someone special. The white matte along with the white frame ensures this Irish house blessing will fit in with any color scheme. This plaque measures 12"wide x 15" high 1 1/4" deep and can be mounted on the wall using the simple clip on the back. This piece is crafted by our maker-partner, Caulfield Country Boards. They are known for their skilled woodworking and it shows through this piece. And when you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you'll be delighted or we'll make it right. No Irish luck needed!