Irish Newsboy Style Cap Fuller Fit Wool Tweed Made by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Tipperary Fuller Fit Wool Tweed
- AUTHENTIC IRISH CAP: Made by our maker-partner in Co. Tipperary, Ireland. This Peaky Blinders hat was inspired by history and has exceptional Irish craftsmanship
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Made with Irish wool tweed, woven in a traditional herringbone pattern and features an 8 panel design
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: The Peaky Blinders hat is the traditional Irish tweed newsboy style cap that looks great on both men and women
- THE PERFECT FIT: This 8 panel cap has a fuller fit design with a bulkier look. To get the right size we recommend measuring your head and using our cap sizing graphic
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE : You'll never regret buying from Biddy Murphy. Not only do we partner with the top Irish suppliers, you'll be delighted with your purchase or we'll make it right. It's simple
Customer Carlos gave us a 5-star review on this peaky blinders hat . He said "I was not sure about buying hats like this online since I don't know my hat size much. But after measuring my size, I just decided to go for this good looking one. A little stiff in the beginning, but it grew out to a snug fit! This hat quality is amazing, it doesn't look big one me either. This became my first and last stop for good looking hats!"
We're glad that Carlos is delighted and think you'll love this newsboy style cap that features a fuller looking style and is made of quality Irish wool tweed woven into a herringbone design. Great for men and women. You'll love the look, quality, and workmanship that comes with this authentic Irish cap. Nothing from China here! And when you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you can feel good knowing that you are supporting a small, Midwest USA business that is dedicated to promoting the heritage and traditions of Ireland, our CEO's Motherland. Rest assured knowing that you'll be delighted with your Biddy Murphy 8 panel Irish tweed cap or we'll make it right because we've taken Irish hospitality and made it the foundation of our business. Try us. You won't regret it!
- Biddy Murphy
- customer service
I wish I can give this a five star but there was a couple of things that were concerning. One the cut of the hat was a little too much Sherlock Holmes for me. Also for that kind of money the inside lining could’ve been a little thicker. It ran a bigger than I expected as well. Felt like the price was a bit inflated. The inside of the hat where the bill the stitching looks unfinished. I do have an eye for detail I guess maybe the Sherlock Holmes look is fitting. Ha! ;-) Overall it’s a fine hat, I would still would definitely recommend buying from this company. I love the fact that I am supporting the store from Ireland which is dear to my heart.
My new Hat
I love it, my old one had lasted me several years. I am glad to have a new one. Look forward to buying more items from your company. Kenny D. Hoke
Peaky Blinders Cap
Excellent Quality, like the look of this Irish cap.
the real deal
Have owned other flat caps and was looking for a replacement. Very happy with the craftsmanship, materials, and overall quality. Thank you!
I purchased the cap for my 91 yr. old dad. His father wore one in the early 1920’s and admired it. He loves it for the comfort but he looks very handsome in it!