Sterling Silver with 10K Yellow Gold Heart, Irish Claddagh Ring for Women, Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Maker-Partner, Solvar
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Handcrafted by artisans who understand the importance of preserving Irish culture and heritage, this Irish Claddagh ring was made by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Made of sterling silver and 10K yellow gold, this Claddagh ring is marked for purity and authenticity at the Irish Assay Office in Dublin Castle. No doubts about quality
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: This Irish Claddagh ring has a timeless style within a unique design. The body is primarily sterling silver while the heart is solid 10K yellow gold. You can wear it every day
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are proud Irish people working with Irish artisans to promote the heritage behind genuine items like this Claddagh ring. You'll be delighted or we'll make it right
- THE PERFECT GIFT: With its genuine silver and yellow gold, this piece makes a great gift. The recipient can be proud to wear this authentic Irish Claddagh ring with anything in their wardrobe
- Biddy Murphy
I WAS DELIGHTED WHEN I RECEIVED THIS RING. IT IS JUST LOVELY AND WELL MADE. WHEN I WEAR IT, IT BRINGS OUT THE IRISH IN ME. IT LOOKS LOVELY ON THE HAND AMD IT FITS TRUE TO SIZE. THIS RING IS FOR THE YOUNG AND THE OLD. SUCH A GREAT PIECE. SO HAPPY I PURCHASED IT. I WILL PASS THIS DOWN TO MY GRANDDAUGHTER. I HAVE OTHER SOLVAR JEWELRY AND THEY DO A WONDERFUL JOB. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL IRISH GIFTS. LINDA KELLEY
My husband gave me this ring for my birthday. It is beautiful and a great value for the price. It also feels great on my finger. It is not heavy or bulky. I love it! I also love the fact that it was made in Ireland and not China!
Grandmother’s Last Gift
My mother purchased 9 of these rings from you for her 9 grandaughters as a “heritage gift” this December to remind them of their Irish heritage. And to remind them of her, their Grandmother. She was in good health when she gave them out at Christmas. On January 11th, Mom passed on and went to heaven at 83 years of age. These beautiful rings are the last gifts of the many wonderful and beautiful gifts she gave all of us. Thank you.
We are so sorry for your loss - but thank you for sharing such a heartwarming story with us. I'm sure her granddaughters will cherish those claddagh rings!
It is a lovely ring that I will enjoy wearing.
Returned for larger size
I loved the ring and have mailed it back with the label you emailed to me. Waiting for the size 8.