Connemara Marble Irish Rosary Celtic Cross Made in Ireland
- A unique Connemara marble Irish rosary!
- Measures approximately 23 1/4" long including cross; rosary beads are 8mm each.
- Made from Connemara marble, a stone that symbolizes strength and beauty!
- Made by Connemara Marble by Gerard in Co. Mayo, Ireland!
- Ships same day within USA
Represent your Irish faith with your heritage with this beautiful Connemara marble rosary. This religious item features beads of Connemara marble. This gorgeous marble is a green stone unique to an area of Ireland! It beautifully signifies strength and beauty! This rosary also features a lovely Celtic Cross with Trinity Knots at the end. This Irish rosary measures approximately 8mm around and 23 1/4" long including the cross. It is stunningly hand crafted from one of a kind Connemara marble. The marble varies in green shades as it is a natural stone. The Connemara marble rosary is made by Connemara Marble by Gerard. Gerard Lisibach is located in Castlebar, County Mayo, Ireland. He handcrafted and hand polished this rosary. Get this Irish Connemara marble rosary for a loved one today!
I love so many items on this Site! Great selection, reasonably priced, received my beautiful items in record time! I bought not only for myself but shopping early for Christmas gifts. I HIGHLY recommend this Site and will definitely be using them again!