Celtic Cross Necklace Silver Belcher Chain Medium Pendant Made in Ireland
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy, this pendant is crafted in Co. Wicklow, Ireland by expert jewelers and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland.
- CELTIC CROSS - Show off your Irish heritage! Features the iconic Celtic Cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love.”
- MEDIUM PENDANT - A perfect representation of personal faith, the cross is visible without being gaudy at approximately 1” tall x ¾” wide.
- CHOICE IN BELCHER CHAIN - Select from your choice of 18” or 24” long belcher chain, a thicker and sturdier chain compared to a standard chain.
- STERLING SILVER - A lifetime value made from true 925 sterling silver for a long-lasting shine that’s nickel-free and hypoallergenic.
- READY TO GIFT - Commemorate a special occasion with this one-of-a kind token of affection. Arrives in a simple black gift box from the maker, Fado Jewelry.
Illustrate your Irish roots!
Crafted in Co. Wicklow, Ireland and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle, this Celtic Cross necklace is an authentic Irish gift! Modeled after traditional Celtic Crosses, this one-sided pendant features intricate Celtic knots and weaves on its shiny surface. Crafted from genuine 925 sterling silver for a hypoallergenic and nickel-free pendant. Made to last, this Irish heritage piece also makes a wonderful family heirloom. Representative of personal faith, pendant is visible without being overwhelming, measuring approximately 1” tall x ¾” wide. Thick and sturdy belcher chain is great for everyday use. Choose either 18” or 24” long chains; the shorter chain is better for women and young men, while the longer is better for grown men. A wonderful gift for any occasion, comes in a black gift box for easy presentation and convenient storage.
A meaningful Irish symbol
This Celtic Cross necklace is a stunning recreation of the ancient Celtic Crosses that are found throughout Ireland. The oldest Celtic Crosses were crafted from stone by ancient monks, who decorated them will biblical stories or Celtic Knots, just like the ones featured on this pendant. An important piece of Irish heritage, this Celtic Cross necklace makes a one-of-a-kind authentic Irish gift.
- Belcher Chain
Bought this for our 16yr old son who wanted a Celtic cross like I have. Mine is 22 yrs old and I bought bit in Tipperary while visiting cousins. He wanted a 24 inch chain and manly. This cross is beautiful, masculine and sturdy chain and extremely good value. I only buy real Irish.! Shipped fast.
Women's Celtic Cross Necklace
I love the Celtic Cross necklace even though It it didn't come with the Belcher Chain as listed on the website. I would definitely recommend this! I bought the men's celtic cross for my husband and he love it as well. It is a very substantial piece of jewelery.