Dia Duit! — jewelry
- 2 comments
- Tags: blog, celtic, celtic cross, gift ideas, history, holiday, information, Ireland, irish, Irish history, irish holidays, irish traditions, jewelry, spring, st brigids cross, st.bridget's cross, traditional, traditions
- 0 comment
- Tags: blog, celtic, christmas, gift, gift guide, gift ideas, gifts, Ireland, irish, irish christmas, irish gifts, irish holidays, jewelry, lambswool, made in ireland, presents, scarf, scarves, sterling silver
I have never loved a city as much as I loved Galway, Ireland, which is located on Ireland’s rocky western coast. There is something so special about Galway, a combination of the Irish spirit, energy, and quaintness all shoved into one small city. In the inner city, no cars are allowed. It is only foot traffic that graces the brick paths between colorful shops, all sat next to each other. There are dozens of shops (many advertising the Irish goods that they sell) and plenty of pubs. Galway is well known for being a hub of “trad music” or traditional...
- 1 comment
- Tags: celtic, galway, harp, Ireland, irish, Irish city, Irish travel, jewelry, travel, Wild altantic way
Mother’s Day is just around the corner so you better be prepared (just like Mom always is)! Picking out a gift for the most important woman in your life can be difficult, but don’t worry - we’ll give you a hand! Here’s a list of our Top 10 Favourite Mother’s Day Gifts for 2017 ! Let us know in the comments what your favourite gift idea is! #10 Stemless Wine Glasses There’s nothing better for an Irish Mother than a glass of red wine with her feet up! Put on a good movie while you’re at it! Our lovely Stemless...
- 0 comment
- Tags: bath, bath & beauty, beauty, blog, blogger, blogs, cape, celtic, celtic warrior, cups, earrings, fashion, gift, gift ideas, gifts, gold, heart, homeware, ireland, irish, irish coffee, irish made, jewelry, made in ireland, mo chroi, mothers day, mothers day gift ideas, Mothersday, mugs, necklace, pamper, peridot, recipe, silk, silk scarf, soap, sterling silver, stoneware, style, teapot, wool, wool bag, wool bags, woolen
Although Mother’s Day doesn’t take place until May here in the States, Irish Mother’s Day takes place this Sunday March 26th! So if you have any family or friends over there on the Emerald Isle - make sure you remind them - all the Mammies out there will appreciate it! Haha! We’ve created a list of some special Irish made gifts that will show your Mam just how much you appreciate her! Let’s get started! We’ll start off with this fabulous Celtic Knot Necklace and matching Earrings! Crafted in Co.Dublin by JMH Jewelry using the finest sterling silver. Each item...
- 0 comment
- Tags: authentic, bath, beauty, blanket, blankets and throws, celebrate, gift guide, gift ideas, gifts, handcrafted, handmade, ireland, irish, irish made, irish mothers day, jewellery, jewelry, lambswool, lotion, made in ireland, mam, mammy, mom, mommy, mother, mothers day, mothers day gifts, mothers day uk, pamper, presents, pure new wool, soap, throw, wool