Dia Duit! — irish gifts
- 0 comment
- Tags: blog, celtic, christmas, gift, gift guide, gift ideas, gifts, Ireland, irish, irish christmas, irish gifts, irish holidays, jewelry, lambswool, made in ireland, presents, scarf, scarves, sterling silver
Kirsten Fedorowicz studied abroad in Ireland from January- May 2017. She stayed in a small town in the beautiful region of Connemara. She now works as a Content Intern at Biddy Murphy, writing about Ireland as much as she can. When I decided to study abroad in Ireland, I wasn’t expecting the mountains. In January of 2017, as the bus rounded corner after corner of rocky Irish roads, my eyes were fixed on the skyline. Everywhere I looked there were mountains rising into the sky, their rocky bodies consuming every inch of ground. I had grown up in rural Michigan,...
- 0 comment
- Tags: blog, blogger, blogs, celtic, connemara, discover ireland, experience, holiday, ireland, Irish gifts, marble, perfume, travel, vacation, wild atlantic way
Thinking of tying the Celtic knot soon? Well let me tell you - there are so many cute Celtic Wedding Traditions that you can incorporate into your big day! That extra wee bit of Irish charm is guaranteed to put a smile on your face as well as giving your marriage an extra bit of Irish luck! Read on to learn more! The Rings Claddagh Rings are very traditional in Irish weddings. The Claddagh symbol stands for love, loyalty and friendship! These are essential ingredients in any relationship! The Claddagh Ring is said to bring good luck for the happy...
- 0 comment
- Tags: celtic, Celtic wedding, gift guide, gift ideas, good luck charm, history, ireland, irish, irish gifts, irish traditions, irish wedding, tips, traditions, wedding, wedding gifts, wedding info, wedding present
There are a lot of Irish & Celtic names out there that you may have heard… but do you know what they mean? Today we’re going to deep dive into some beautiful names that are popular in Ireland, what they mean and most importantly - how to pronounce them! Saorise (Seer-sha) - Saoirse is the Irish word for ‘freedom’. Recently, this name has come to people’s attention with the beautiful Irish actress Saoirse Ronan. The name ‘Saoirse’ became popular in the 1920’s as Ireland fought for independence from the United Kingdom. Saoirse is such a beautiful name and it’s also...
- 1 comment
- Tags: accessories, blog, blogger, blogs, celtic, fashion, info, information, ireland, irish, irish fashion, irish gifts, irish names, learn, leather, meaning, Meaning of irish names, meaning of names, names, new, purse, purses, style, wallet, wallets, wool, wool bag
So there’s an Irish Man in your life? Or maybe he’s just passionate about Ireland.. Either way, he sounds like a man with great taste.. And so have you ! We all know a lad who's impossible to buy for, whether it's your father, brother, boyfriend, husband, friend or colleague. But don’t worry, I’m here to help you out! First of all, you should know that everything I recommend is of the highest quality and will last a very long time… maybe even a lifetime! (We know how much your fella hates to replace things or throw away things...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 100% irish, belt, belts, durable, fashion, genuine leather, gifts, gifts for boyfriends, gifts for boys, gifts for husbands, gifts for male friends, gifts for men, gifts from ireland, ireland, irish, irish gifts, irish presents, leather goods, made in ireland, mens gifts, merino wool, presents, quality, real leather, style, tweed, wallet, wallets, wool