Cashmere Merino Wool Scarf 9 1/2" W x 60" L Irish Wool Scarf Ultra Soft Crafted By Mucros Weavers in Co. Kerry, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Mucros Weavers are keeping Irish weaving traditions alive under the watchful eye of Master Weaver, John Cahill, in Co. Kerry, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: This scarf is made of 87% fine Irish Merino wool, 8% polyamide for strength and 5% cashmere for softness
- TIMELESS DESIGN: This ample size Irish scarf measures 60" long x 9 1/2" wide with 2" fringe. It's a great size for knotting
- PERFECT GIFT: When you don't know their size but know they have fine taste, an Irish wool scarf blended with cashmere is an ideal gift
- IRISH HOSPITALITY: We are on a mission to share the joy of Ireland through authentic Irish goods and gifts like this cashmere scarf
Our customer Richard purchased this scarf as a gift. He says "It's a great scarf! I purchased it as a gift for my daughter and she loved it. Very beautiful! I would definitely buy this again." This Irish scarf is made of merino wool which is known for its durability and coupled with cashmere, which is known for its softness. It's distinct colors and woven texture were inspired by the Skellig Islands, which are rugged and remote islands off of the coast of Ireland. This scarf measures 60" long x 9 1/2" wide, with 2" of fringe at each end. It's a perfect length for knotting, which gives you many ways to style your scarf. With our variety of colors, these Irish scarves pair well with almost anything you'd want to wear. The cashmere-merino bland is soft and warm but not too thick so it's also very comfortable to wear. This scarf is crafted by the weavers at our maker-partners, Mucros, who are in business to preserve and protect the traditional crafts of Ireland. We are proud to support their efforts by promoting their fine products. And when you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you can feel good knowing that you are supporting a small, family business that is committed to sharing the joy of Ireland with our customers.
I bought this as a gift for my best friend. I know she is going to love it. I wish I would have bought another for myself!
One for me, one for my girl. Thanks
It's a Christmas gift. It's in a package but I had to open it to feel it, lol. Feels nice and soft like I hoped. I think my friend will love it.
I bought the two scarves for my daughters. They are beautiful!!
This scarf is so soft and perfect for my mom's coat. Not too heavy!