Irish Bar Ice Bucket Celtic Pewter Claddagh Symbol 7" Tall x 5" Wide Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Chill your beverages with this pewter Claddagh ice bucket! A fun Valetine's Day gift!
- Ice bucket measures approximately 7" tall and 5" wide.
- Claddagh stands for love, loyalty and friendship.
- Made by Mullingar Pewter located in Co. Westmeath, Ireland.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Perfect for hosting a party or giving as a gift, this pewter ice bucket is a hosting necessity! Featuring the traditional Claddagh symbol, which represents love, loyalty, and friendship, this ice bucket is perfect for a gathering with your closet friends!
This ice bucket has handles on either side and is perfect for chilling wine, champagne or simply storing ice! This beautiful ice bucket is crafted from pewter and will therefore never tarnish or wear! The Claddagh ice bucket measures approximately 7" tall by 5" wide. A wonderful gift for a loved one, especially for Father's Day or a birthday!
The Claddagh ice bucket is made by Mullingar Pewter, located in Co. Westmeath, Ireland. Mullingar Pewter has been reviving the ancient art of working with pewter since the 1980s; all of their products are handcrafted and detailed! Get this pewter ice bucket for your next get together!