Celtic Candle Holder Wedding Claddagh Pewter Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Candle holder measures approximately 9” wide.
- Finely crafted with pewter, resistant to tarnish for years to come.
- Each branch features a Claddagh symbol, fits candles 2” to 4” in diameter.
- Crafted by Mullingar Pewter located in Co. Westmeath, Ireland.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction!
Celebrate your special wedding day with this Celtic candle holder! Each individual branch features a Claddagh symbol, which will hold a candle 2” to 4” in diameter. The Claddagh symbol represents love, loyalty, and friendship, the perfect symbol to represent a romantic relationship! The Celtic candle holder measures approximately 9” in diameter, from the end of one branch to the other. Crafted from pewter, this candle holder is resistant to tarnish and will last for years. Whenever you look at it, even years later, it will be as beautiful as it was on your special day! This fine pewter product was made by Mullingar Pewter in Co. Westmeath, Ireland. Mullingar Pewter has been at the forefront of reviving the ancient craft of working with pewter, and create beautifully detailed products that will last for years! This one-of-a-kind Celtic candle holder is the perfect way to celebrate a wedding day, and will make stunning home decor in the future. Candles are sold seperately.