Triple Spiral Necklace Sterling Silver Irish Made
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A sterling silver Triple Spiral necklace as found at The Newgrange Site!
- Measures approximately 5/8” tall by ½” wide.
- Comes on an 18” long sterling silver chain.
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar and hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
A historical symbol of Ireland, this Triple Spiral necklace is a beautiful way to show your heritage. The spirals are historically found at The Newgrange Site in Co. Meath which is roughly 5,000 years old. This pendant is crafted from sterling silver and measures approximately 5/8" tall by 1/2" wide. The pendant comes on an 18" long sterling silver chain and is beautifully gift boxed making a wonderful Irish gift! This fascinating Irish necklace is crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar. Solvar is a family owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades. The Triple Spiral necklace is hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle for authenticity!