Irish Knot Earrings Studs Sterling Silver Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Earrings measure approximately 3/8” tall by 3/8” wide for a smaller stud.
- Crafted from sterling silver, giving them a lovely shine.
- Comes in a gift box for easy gifting!
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar.
- No questions asked return policy!
These small silver Irish knot earrings are a beautiful way to display your heritage! The Trinity Knot represents the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of the Catholic faith, the predominant religion in Ireland. The Trinity Knot also represents never ending love as the knot has no beginning or end. These sterling silver studs are a meaningful gift, and come in a lovely gift box. The Irish knot earrings are on the small side at 3/8" tall x 3/8" wide, making them a subtle and charming addition to any jewelry box! They match any outfit, from formal to casual! You might never want to take them off! The earrings are made by Solvar in Co. Dublin. Solvar has been an expert in jewelry making for over seventy years, and guarantees quality with all of their products. Buy these beautiful earrings for a loved one today!