Irish Earrings Trinity Knot Studs Emerald & 14K Gold Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Measure approximately ⅜” wide by ¼” tall for a smaller stud.
- Crafted from 14K gold and embedded with emeralds, these earrings are extremely elegant.
- Earrings come in a gift box for easy gifting.
- Made by Solvar Ltd., in Dublin, Ireland and stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
These elegant Irish earrings are the perfect addition to any jewelry box. Trinity Knots are a symbol for the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit that predates the crucifix. Symbols of early deeply rooted Christianity in Ireland, these earrings are a meaningful part of Irish culture. Crafted from 14K gold and embedded with emeralds, these earrings have a radiant shine. They are sure to attract eyes wherever you go! Small and detailed, the studs measure approximately ⅜” wide by ¼” tall. The earrings come in a gift box, and are great to give as gift for a golden anniversary or a special occasion. These Irish earrings are made by Solvar Ltd. in Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is an award winning and family-owned jeweler. They create jewelry that is inspired by Irish culture for the modern era! These stunning Irish earrings are sure to become a favorite.