Trinity Knot & Claddagh Earrings Sterling Silver Dangles Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Beautiful sterling silver Trinity Knot & Claddagh drop earrings make a wonderful Valentine's Day gift!
- Earrings measure approximately 3/8" wide and 1" tall and hangs on 3/4" long fish hook backings.
- Claddagh represents love, loyalty and friendship.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges.
Find two beloved Irish symbols in these gorgeous Celtic earrings! These drop earrings feature the well-known Claddagh symbol with the arms twisting into the Trinity Knot. With such meaningful emblems, these earrings would make a great Irish gift! The earrings are crafted from sterling silver and measure approximately 3/8" wide and 1 tall. They come on fishhook style backings. These earrings are crafted by Solvar located in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is a family owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades. Give these beautiful Trinity Knot and Claddagh earrings as a give to be cherished for years!
These Claddagh earrings have been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring their quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Solvar logo, the Assay Office mark, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.