Celtic Cross Necklace Sterling Silver Cross Pendant Spiritual Necklace Cross Jewelry Triquetra Necklace Symbol Crafted by Maker Partner Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Celtic cross necklace and pendant crafted by maker partner Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Sterling silver celtic cross necklace has been hallmark stamped by the Dublin Assay Office
- TIMELESS DESIGN: This Celtic cross features the Triquetra or trinity knot design. 3/4" wide x 1/2" tall
- PERFECT GIFT: Ideal for First Holy Communions, Confirmations or for anyone you care for that is strong in their faith
- IRISH HOSPITALITY: We are a family-run, small Irish business in the U.S. that supports the history and traditions from Ireland
Illustrate your Irish roots!
Crafted in Dublin, Ireland and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle, this Trinity Cross necklace is an authentic piece of Irish jewelry that will treasure for years to come! Crafted from sterling silver, this necklace is more than just hypoallergenic and nickel-free; it’s made to last and will make a meaningful family heirloom to pass down to your loved ones. Designed to be simple and classy, this medium pendant measures approximately ⅞” tall x ⅝” wide and illustrates a deep faith without being a show-off. Pendant comes on a belcher chain, which is thicker and sturdier than a standard rolo chain and features a secure lobster chain clasp that stays secure through everyday use. Choose an 18,” 20,” 24” long chain that is tailored to your personal comfort and style. This Trinity Cross also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough, which is surrounded by hundreds of ancient Celtic Crosses. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Keep your faith close to your heart
Inspired by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle, this necklace features the iconic Celtic Cross, a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol. The oldest Celtic Crosses are located in Ireland’s ancient monasteries and are thousands of years old! This stunning Trinity Cross necklace may not last a thousand years, but it will make a meaningful token of Irish roots and faith to pass down for a few generations!
- STERLING SILVER - Shiny and durable, a new family heirloom.
- daughter- in- law
This necklace was the perfect gift for someone very special to us. She is going to love it. Thank you for the excellent service.
Lovely & tasteful gift for or daughter- in- law. Not too big or small. I’m sure she will appreciate the Celtic design.
It is a beautiful necklace and I wear it everyday