Trinity Cross Necklace Sterling Silver Belcher Chain Medium Pendant Made in Ireland
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy. This necklace is exquisitely crafted in Co. Dublin Ireland and Hallmark stamped for authenticity at Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- CELTIC CROSS - Show off your Irish heritage! Features the iconic Celtic Cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love.”
- MEDIUM PENDANT - Beautiful Irish accent for formal or every day wear, necklace measures approximately ⅞” tall x ⅝” wide.
- CHOICE IN CHAIN - Comes on an 18,” 20,” or 24” belcher chain. Belcher chains are thicker and sturdier than a standard rolo chain and feature a lobster claw clasp for increased security.
- STERLING SILVER - Hypoallergenic and nickel-free, this durable necklace will be your new family heirloom!
- READY TO GIFT - Perfect for any special occasion, this necklace comes in a charming gift box for easy presentation and storage.
Illustrate your Irish roots!
Crafted in Dublin, Ireland and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle, this Trinity Cross necklace is an authentic piece of Irish jewelry that will treasure for years to come! Crafted from sterling silver, this necklace is more than just hypoallergenic and nickel-free; it’s made to last and will make a meaningful family heirloom to pass down to your loved ones. Designed to be simple and classy, this medium pendant measures approximately ⅞” tall x ⅝” wide and illustrates a deep faith without being a show-off. Pendant comes on a belcher chain, which is thicker and sturdier than a standard rolo chain and features a secure lobster chain clasp that stays secure through everyday use. Choose an 18,” 20,” 24” long chain that is tailored to your personal comfort and style. This Trinity Cross also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough, which is surrounded by hundreds of ancient Celtic Crosses. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Keep your faith close to your heart
Inspired by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle, this necklace features the iconic Celtic Cross, a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol. The oldest Celtic Crosses are located in Ireland’s ancient monasteries and are thousands of years old! This stunning Trinity Cross necklace may not last a thousand years, but it will make a meaningful token of Irish roots and faith to pass down for a few generations!
- STERLING SILVER - Shiny and durable, a new family heirloom.
- daughter- in- law
This necklace was the perfect gift for someone very special to us. She is going to love it. Thank you for the excellent service.
Lovely & tasteful gift for or daughter- in- law. Not too big or small. I’m sure she will appreciate the Celtic design.
It is a beautiful necklace and I wear it everyday