Trinity Cross Necklace Sterling Silvers Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Necklace measures approximately 1 ⅛” tall x ⅝” wide.
- Crafted from sterling silver, necklace is sure to shine!
- Available on a custom 18”, 20” or 24” sterling silver belcher chain.
- Made by Solvar Ltd. and hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland.
- No questions asked return policy!
Trinity cross necklaces combines two strong Irish symbols in one necklace. This cross features traditional Trinity Knots at each end representing the Father, Son and Holy Spirt. The Celtic Cross was used to teach Christianity, with Christ as the center. This small trinket holds a great deal of meaning! This Celtic Cross measures approximately 1 1/8" tall by 5/8" wide crafted from sterling silver. It comes on an exclusive 18" long sterling silver belcher chain that features wider and thicker links making it a strong chain! The chain fastens with a lobster claw clasp that will lay flat on your neck and is easy to open! The flawless sterling silver cross pendant is authentically made in Ireland and stamped at Dublin Castle. Crafted by Solvar, a family owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades. Get this beautiful Irish keepsake as a gift for a loved one!