Tara Brooch Pin Large Rhodium Plated Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A beautiful rhodium plated Tara brooch with multi colored stones.
- Measures approximately 2 3/4" tall by 1 7/8" wide.
- Crafted by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Comes in a lovely gift box.
- No questions asked return policy.
This colorful Tara brooch will make a beautiful finishing touch to your wardrobe! The original Tara Brooch is a piece of Ireland's history that now is on display in the National Museum of Ireland and is from around 700AD! This gorgeous brooch features colorful stones and stunning knot work for a twist on the original design! The Celtic brooch measures approximately 2 3/4" tall by 1 7/8" wide and is beautifully rhodium plated with multicolored gems! The brooch crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar, a family owned Irish company with over seven decades of experience in the jewelry business! Solvar holds their work to high quality, design and workmanship standards. Display a piece of Irish history with this lovely Tara brooch!