Shamrock Earrings Sterling Silver & Green Enamel Studs Irish Made
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Shamrock earrings measure approximately 3/8” tall by 3/8” wide.
- Crafted from sterling silver with green enamel for a pop of color.
- Come in a Biddy Murphy gift box for easy gifting!
- Made by Solvar Ltd., located in Dublin, Ireland and stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated in customer satisfaction!
These shamrock earrings are sure to remind you of the green hills of Ireland! Shamrocks are more than just a symbol of luck in Irish culture. The three-leaf clover is associated with St. Patrick because, according to legend, he used them to explain the concept of the Holy Trinity to the early Christians of Ireland. These shamrock earrings are made from green enamel and plated with sterling silver, and are sure to be an eye-catcher. The studs are medium sized, measuring approximately 3/8" tall by 3/8" wide. These shamrock earrings stay securely in your ear and look great with any outfit! The earrings also come in a gift box, making these earrings an easy and beautiful gift for a loved one! These earrings are crafted by Solvar Ltd., a Dublin-based and family-owned jeweler. Solvar has won many awards for their stunning craftsmanship in creating modern jewelry rooted in Irish tradition! All jewelry from Solvar is hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle, ensuring Irish quality! Add these gorgeous shamrock earrings to your jewelry box today!