St. Brigid's Cross Pendant Sterling Silver Double-Sided Crafted by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Dublin
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: St. Brigid is well known in Irish heritage as the protector. This St. Brigid's Cross is crafted by our maker-partner in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS:You never need to worry about authentic jewelry made in Ireland. It's been inspected by the Dublin Assay office and stamped for purity
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: This St. Brigid's Cross pendant is 1"H x 7/8"W and comes on an 18" rolo chain that is delicate but substantial enough that it won't knot easily
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Sterling silver is universally flattering. Whether it's for yourself or for someone else, the wearer will feel a sense of protection
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: Originally from Co. Tipperary, our CEO has a desire to support the makers from his Motherland, showcasing their talents and unique crafts
- claddegh cross
I bought for my wife's Christmas. The chain was too short for the way she likes to wear a necklace. She took it off that chain and put it on another, no problem. She loves it and wears it most of the time. Thanks.
A hint of my Irish heritage!
I have a larger claddegh cross that I never take off. However, there are occasions where a daintier, cross would better fit the occasion! This does! Love it!
It was a birthday gift for my sister and she said it was beautiful and absolutely loved it.
St. Brigid Cross
I love this. It is exactly as it was described and it is exactly what I wanted.
It is very nice!
It is very nice.!