St Brigid Cross Sterling Silver Two Sided Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- St. Brigid Cross measures approximately 1” tall by 7/8” wide on an 18” long sterling silver chain.
- Crafted from sterling silver for a nickel and allergy free pendant.
- Comes gift boxed for a lovely presentation when gifting.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar. Hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Bring protection to your daily life with this beautiful double-sided St. Brigid's Celtic Cross necklace! For centuries, it has been customary to fashion a St. Brigid's cross out of straw and place it at the entrance of the home. This was done to protect their homes and loved ones from want and evil and it is still done today! This pendant will bring you the protection as the straw crosses do!
The double sided pendant is crafted from sterling silver and measures approximately 7/8” wide and 1” tall. It comes on an 18” long sterling silver chain.
This pendant is made by Solvar located in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is a family owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades.
Get this St. Brigid's Celtic Cross for yourself or a loved one today!