St. Brigid's Cross Pendant, Sterling Silver On 18" Necklace, Double-Sided, Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: St. Brigid is well known in Irish heritage as the protector. This St. Brigid's Cross is crafted by maker-partner Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS:You never need to worry about authentic jewelry made in Ireland. It's been inspected by the Dublin Assay office and stamped for purity
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: This St. Brigid's Cross pendant is 1"H x 7/8"W and comes on an 18" rolo chain that is delicate but substantial enough that it won't knot easily
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Sterling silver is universally flattering. Whether it's for yourself or for someone else, the wearer will feel a sense of protection
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: Originally from Co. Tipperary, our CEO has a desire to support the makers from his Motherland, showcasing their talents and unique crafts
I have a larger claddegh cross that I never take off. However, there are occasions where a daintier, cross would better fit the occasion! This does! Love it!
It was a birthday gift for my sister and she said it was beautiful and absolutely loved it.
I love this. It is exactly as it was described and it is exactly what I wanted.
It is very nice.!