St. Brigid Cross Bronze Wall Hanging Wild Goose Irish Made
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Hang this bronze St. Brigid's Cross for protection of the home and family!
- Measures approximately 6 ¼” x 6 ¼”.
- Resin casting coated in bronze.
- Crafted in Kinsale, Co. Cork, Ireland.
- Ships same day within the USA.
St. Brigid's cross is a significant Irish symbol that is said to protect those who have it from want and evil. St. Brigid is the most prominent female saint in Ireland, and has a holiday on February 1st that is celebrated around Ireland. During this time, these crosses are weaved from rushes or straw, often by children, to protect the home and family. This product is not made from straw, but is crafted from resin and bronze and promises to last for years. The cross measures approximately 6 1/4" x 6 1/4" and hangs beautifully on your wall. The hanging was made at Wild Goose Studio in Kinsale, Co.Cork. Wild Goose Studio was founded in 1970 and aims to create inspirational pieces of art. Celebrate the special symbol of St. Brigid and your own family with this gorgeous decor!