St. Brigid Reed Rush Cross Ireland Gifts 13" x 13" St Brigid Cross Luck of the Irish Decorations Brigid of Kildare Made in Co. Roscommon, Ireland
Availability: In stock
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Our maker-partner Patricia from Naomh Padraig handcrafts each cross at her place in Co. Roscommon
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: You'll feel as if you visited the Motherland with this Celtic cross made of reeds from the River Shannon
- TIMELESS DESIGN: The 4 arm celtic cross is a variation of the original cross hand woven by St. Brigid herself
- PERFECT GIFT: St Brigid is known as a protector and this handcrafted cross is said to bring good fortune and health
- IRISH HOSPITALITY: We are real Irish people sharing the joy of real Irish goods and gifts from artisans throughout Ireland
St. Brigid Crosses are one of our most popular items. Known throughout the world as "luck of the Irish" decorations, the St. Brigid cross is said to bring good fortune, health and protection to all that are near. This large, 4 arm, handcrafted cross is made from reed rushes that are collected along the River Shannon by our maker-partner, Patricia of Naomh Padraig. She takes them back to her workshop to dry for several months before she fashions them into the 4 arm St. Brigid's cross. This large St. Brigid Cross measures 13" x 13". St. Brigid is known throughout Ireland as being a great listener and a healer among the sick. Making of the St. Brigid's crosses is an ancient Irish custom that is passed on through generations and becomes a perfect housewarming gift for those who move out on their own. We are a small business who has turned Irish hospitality into the cornerstone of our customer experience philosophy. You'll be delighted with your St. Brigid's cross or any of our Irish gifts made in Ireland, or we'll make it right. We want to be your first choice when you are considering Irish goods or gifts.