St Brigid Cross Celtic Cross 3 Arm Reed Cross 10" x 10" Irish Prayer History Of Ireland Handcrafted Cross Decor Gifts Made by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Roscommon
Availability: In stock
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Our maker-partner handcrafts each cross at her place in Co. Roscommon
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: You'll feel as if you visited the Motherland with this Celtic cross made of reeds from the River Shannon
- TIMELESS DESIGN: The 3 arm celtic cross is an alternative to the original cross hand woven by St. Brigid herself
- PERFECT GIFT: St Brigid is known as a protector and this handcrafted cross is said to bring good fortune and health
- IRISH HOSPITALITY: When you are looking for gifts made in Ireland, look no further because that's all we carry
St. Brigid Crosses are one of our most popular items. A customer who purchased this cross said she was "very pleased with the purchase." She bought two as gifts. This large 3 arm handcrafted cross is fashioned from the rushes that grow along the River Shannon in Ireland. Our maker-partner Patricia goes down to the banks and harvests them by hand. She brings them back to her small workshop and spreads them out to dry for several months before she can finally weave them into the final product. Celtic cross decor is an important part of the history of Ireland. The St. Brigid's cross is associated with the celebration of springtime and today, honors Ireland's St. Brigid of Kildare. These handcrafted crosses are meant to be a symbol of good fortune and health. Many would be hung above the doorway of a home or shop for protection. Each year on February 1st, the old reed cross would be replaced with a new one. This 3 arm cross measures 10" x 10". It arrives packaged with an Irish prayer card that tells the story of St. Brigid and her crosses. You'll be delighted with this Celtic cross and any of our other goods or gifts made in Ireland.
St. Brigid Cross
I love it! Thank you so much
More from this collection
Crossbody Bags for Women Celtic Embossed Leather Irish Made by Our Maker...
You save $ 52.00
Silver Celtic Cross Double-Sided Necklace by Our Maker-Partner in Co. Du...
from $ 157.00
You save $ 20.00
Small Celtic Cross Communion Cross Necklace Confirmation Cross Necklace ...
from $ 97.00
You save $ 21.00