Shamrock Shot Glass Hand Crafted Mouth Blown Irish Glass Irish Gift Handcrafted in Co. Waterford Ireland by Maker-Partner Handmade Irish Glass Company
SKU: IHG SG 561
Availability: In stock
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Crafted in Co. Waterford by artisans who were inspired to keep the craft alive after the Waterford Crystal company left
- IRISH QUALITY: Using centuries old techniques, this Shamrock shot glass is beautifully designed and hand etched
- TIMELESS DESIGN: With the shamrock green color and hand etched etched shamrock, this shot glass is irresistibly Irish, 3" Tall x 1 3/4" Wide and holds approx. 1.75 fluid oz.
- PERFECT GIFT: This Irish shamrock shot glass is an ideal gift for those who like to tip and sip in style
- IRISH HOSPITALITY: We are inspired to share the joy of Ireland that is celebrated with true Irish glassware
For decades, people all over the world clamored for Waterford Crystal, that is until they found out that it was no longer made in Waterford, Ireland. After the closure of the Waterford Crystal factories in 2009, a team of master craftsmen came together and formed the Irish Handmade Glass Company. These artisans were committed to keeping the centuries old traditions of glass blowing alive in their unique products like this Irish shamrock shot glass, with a touch of green that reflects the clover patch that inspired this piece. This unique Irish glassware is a true work of art. The shamrock is the official symbol of Ireland and celebrates all that is irresistibly Irish. Shamrocks are said to bring luck to those in its presence, making it the ideal Irish anniversary gift, wedding gift or the perfect gift for any occasion. Measuring 3" tall x 1 3/4" wide, this shot glass is literally made with a breath of fresh air! It holds approximately 1.75 fluid ounces. Beautifully designed and handcrafted in Waterford City, Ireland, we are proud to bring you the artful shamrock shot glass from Irish Handmade Glass Company. And when you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you can take pride in knowing you are supporting a small, Irish owned, family business dedicated to sharing the joy of Ireland through authentic Irish goods, gifts and experiences.
It hasn’t arrived
Too late for Christmas
More from this collection
You save $ 31.25
You save $ 12.00