Shamrock Earrings Studs 10K Gold Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Studs measure approximately ¼” tall by ¼” wide for a smaller earring.
- Crafted from 10K yellow gold, earrings will hold a long lasting shine.
- Come in a gift box, a great gift for any occasion.
- Made by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland and hallmarked at the Assay Office at Dublin Castle.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges.
These stunning shamrock earrings make a great addition to any jewelry box. Shamrocks are a familiar Irish symbol, and the three leaf shamrock is associated with St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland. St. Patrick used the shamrock symbol to explain the concept of the Holy Trinity to the people of Ireland. These shamrock earrings are crafted from 10K yellow gold, making them durable, resistant to tarnish, and beautifully shiny! These golden shamrock studs measure approximately ¼” tall by ¼” wide, small earrings that add a fun touch to your wardrobe. Earrings come in a gift box, and are a great gift for any occasion. Made by Solvar Ltd., and hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland. Solvar was founded in 1941, and now has over seventy years of experience crafting high quality jewelry inspired by Irish culture! Family owned since its founding, Solvar has now won several awards for their excellent craftsmanship. The wearer is sure to fall in love with the simple radiance of these golden shamrock earrings.