Saint Brigid Cross Necklace Made In Ireland Sterling Silver St. Brigid Reed Cross Pendant Irish Crucifix Handcrafted in Co. Sligo, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Hand crafted by maker-partner Martina Hamilton of Cat and Moon in Co. Sligo, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Made of sterling silver and verified for quality at the Dublin Assay Office in Dublin Castle
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Sterling silver strands are woven together to resemble the original Saint Brigid Cross made of reeds
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Thought to ward off evil and provide safety, this makes the ideal gift for someone you'd like to protect
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are small business proudly promoting the artisans in Ireland who keep the culture thriving
This necklace is very pretty and very well made. It was a good buy and I would not hesitate to buy from this merchant again! They seem to put a lot of pride into their work.
Haven’t stopped wearing since receiving it. Not only beautiful craftsmanship, but such a lovely story of St Brigid & it feels good on my fingers as I wear it. You did it again, Biddy Murphy! Thank you☘️
Mom loved it! Beautiful piece.