Saint Brigid Cross Necklace Made In Ireland Sterling Silver St. Brigid Reed Cross Pendant Irish Crucifix Handcrafted in Co. Sligo, Ireland
Availability: In stock
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Hand crafted by maker-partner Martina Hamilton of Cat and Moon in Co. Sligo, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Made of sterling silver and verified for quality at the Dublin Assay Office in Dublin Castle
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Sterling silver strands are woven together to resemble the original Saint Brigid Cross made of reeds
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Thought to ward off evil and provide safety, this makes the ideal gift for someone you'd like to protect
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are small business proudly promoting the artisans in Ireland who keep the culture thriving
Saint Brigid Cross pendants are a perennial favorite among our customers. This particular Saint Brigid Cross necklace is an incredibly detailed replica of the traditional St. Brigid Cross woven from thrushes and reeds. The Irish designer and artisan, Martina Hamilton, handcrafted this delicate St. Brigid Cross necklace out of individual strands of sterling silver. Each delicate silver strand is woven together into the distinctive Irish crucifix or Irish cross pattern. The sterling silver necklace is roughly the size of an American quarter, so it can be worn every day. It's uniquely affixed to the necklace chain along the back of the reed cross so the piece always hangs perfectly. The pendant comes with an 18-inch sterling silver bell chain. This gorgeous piece can be worn every day, year around as a symbol of love and protection. The symbolic sentiment makes it an ideal gift those you hold dearly. When you purchase from Biddy Murphy you are supporting a small business who is committed to promoting and preserving the crafts and traditions within the Irish culture. You'll be delighted with your purchase or we'll make it right. We've turned Irish hospitality into a way of doing business.
Mom loved it! Beautiful piece.
More from this collection
from $ 74.99
You save $ 5.00