Connemara Marble Necklace Tree of Life Sterling Silver Made in Ireland
SKU: S45531 - BM
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Connemara marble necklace measures approximately ¾” in diameter and 7/8” tall including the bail.
- Crafted from sterling silver and Connemara marble for a nickel and allergy free pendant.
- Come in a beautiful gift box for a lovely presentation when gifting.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar. Hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
Found in many different cultures, this Connemara marble necklace features the beautiful Tree of Life symbol. While the Tree of Life is a popular symbol across various heritages, in Celtic culture, the Tree of Life represents a sense of growth, abundance and family. This pendant features a sterling silver Tree of Life enclosed in a Connemara marble ring. Connemara marble makes this pendant unique as it is only found in Ireland and represents strength and beauty. The marble is a naturally occurring green stone, so the colors may vary. The pendant measures approximately ¾” in diameter and 7/8” tall including the bail. The pendant comes on an 18” long sterling silver chain. This Connemara marble necklace is beautifully gift boxed and is hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle for authenticity. This Irish necklace is made in Ireland by Solvar Ltd., a family owned company based in Dublin, Ireland since 1941. Solvar crafts fine Irish jewelry that is deeply inspire by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle. Give this meaningful Connemara marble necklace as a special gift to a loved one.