Irish Blessings Wall Art Gaelic Blessing Gra Meaning Love Ireland Painting Handmade Paper in Black Frame Made in Co. Roscommon, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Each Gaelic blessing is handcrafted in Co. Roscommon by Ethel Kelley.
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Irish blessings wall art is paint by hand on handmade paper.
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: Framed Irish blessing features the word "Love" in classic Gaelic, a nod to Ireland's language.
- PERFECT GIFT: Gaelic art makes a perfect gift. Each piece comes with a cord for easy hanging and measures measures approximately 6 1/4" wide x 11" tall.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: When you purchase from Biddy Murphy you are getting real Irish products from real Irish people. Our CEO hails from Ireland himself and is proud to spread the joy of Ireland.
Bring a beautiful piece of Irish blessings wall art into your home with this hand painted Gaelic gift from Ogham Wishes! This art piece displays “Love” in Ogham, Gaelic and English. The painted piece is framed in a 6 1/4" x 11" black frame, which comes with a cord for easy hanging. The frame makes for a great gift for a wedding, anniversary, or even a birthday gift for the special people in your life. Ogham Wishes celebrates Irish heritage by using the ancient written language of Ogham in their art. The art translates Ogham into Gaelic, which was spoken commonly in Ireland into the twentieth century. Gaelic is not commonly spoken in the modern era, but it remains an important cultural part of the Irish identity. An explanation of the languages and their significance is included in a sticker on the back of the frame. This simple, graceful art was created by Ethel Kelly at Ogham wishes in Co. Roscommon. Ethel Kelly makes each piece of art work by hand, making each piece individually charming. Add this meaningful cultural artwork into your home decor!
Years ago I gave these Gra Blessings as gifts to new brides in the family, to keep a bit of our Irish heritage going in the next generation. I tried to buy one for the last bride in this (Irish) branch in the family and found that they were hard to locate. Imagine my relief when I found one online at Biddy Murphy! With (1) online shopping to avoid Covid contact and (2) free shipping, how could I lose? It has already arrived in Connecticut and the happy couple is delighted to add it to the decor of their new house, so it’s a happy ending all around.
Beautiful Ogham print for my wife. Exactly what I wanted, and she loves it. Shipping was prompt and efficient. Thanks, Biddy Murphy!