Irish Wedding Ring Womens Mo Anam Cara Oxidized Silver Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- An oxidized sterling silver ring that reads "Mo Anam Cara" or "My Soul Mate".
- Ring measures approximately 1/4" wide.
- Anam Cara ring comes gift boxed including a Boru story card!
- Crafted by Boru in Co. Dublin, Ireland & hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction!
Let everyone know you're taken when you wear this beautiful Irish ring! The ring reads "Mo Anam Cara" in Gaelic script that translates to "My Soul Mate". The Mo Anam Cara ring also features the beloved Claddagh symbol, a known symbol of love, loyalty and friendship, a perfect addition to a ring representing such a deep bond! Crafted from oxidized sterling silver, this ring features a contrast making the words and symbols pop! The Celtic ring measures approximately 1/4" wide and comes beautifully gift boxed and includes a story card behind the craft! The Anam Cara ring is hand crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Boru Jewelry, a family owned and operated business that is truly skilled in crafting Irish jewelry. Each piece is hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle. Proudly represent your Anam Cara with this lovely Irish ring!