Men's Wedding Ring Sterling Silver Ogham Inscription Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Ring measures 3/16" (5mm) wide.
- Gra is Irish Gaelic for love.
- A subtle way to be reminded of your love.
- Handcrafted in Co. Wicklow and stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle to guarantee purity and quality.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges.
A simple ring with a simple message--love! This sterling silver wedding band has an Irish twist with the traditional Irish Ogham writing engraving the word "Gra" or love on the ring. This wedding band is a simple way to say "I love you." Crafted in Co. Wicklow, Ireland by Fado.
This Irish ring has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Fado Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.