Mens Celtic Cross Necklace Oxidized Silver 20” Rolo Chain Large Pendant Made in Ireland
SKU: S44761 - BM
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy. This necklace is exquisitely crafted in Co. Dublin Ireland and Hallmark stamped for authenticity at Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- CELTIC CROSS - Show off your Irish heritage! Features the iconic Celtic sun cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love”.
- LARGE PENDANT - Ideal sizing for a man looking to illustrate his profound faith, necklace measures approximately ¾” wide and 1 ¼” tall.
- 20” ROLO CHAIN - Standard sterling silver chain features an easy-to-open spring ring clasp for easy everyday use. 20” chain is the perfect length for men.
- STERLING SILVER - A lifetime value made from true 925 sterling silver for a long-lasting shine that’s nickel-free and hypoallergenic. Oxidized silver provides a unique look.
- READY TO GIFT - Commemorate a special occasion with this one-of-a kind token of affection. Arrives in a Biddy Murphy heritage gift box for easy gifting.
Illustrate your never-ending love of Ireland!
Crafted in Dublin, Ireland and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle, this Mens Celtic Cross necklace makes a one-of-a-kind Irish gift! Made from genuine sterling silver, this necklace is hypoallergenic and nickel-free for no-worry wear. The center part of this pendant has been oxidized, providing a unique differentiation between the dark shaded part and the shining silver knot design. Pendant is double sided. The larger size of this pendant makes this design easier to admire and is the perfect size for a grown man, as it measures ¾” wide and 1 ¼” tall. Comes on a sturdy sterling silver rolo chain that is easy to take on and off, ideal for an active lifestyle. Featuring a spring ring clasp, necklace measures 20” long, the perfect size for a grown man. This Celtic Cross necklace also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Keep your faith close to your heart
Inspired by the traditional Celtic Crosses of Ireland, this necklace honors ancient heritage while making jewelry for the modern wearer. Inspired by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle, this necklace features the iconic Celtic Cross, a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol. The Celtic Sun Cross was originally used by Pagan Celts, for whom the circle at the center of the cross represent the sun. When the Christians came along, the symbol was adapted to represent an entirely different son… Jesus Christ. This authentic Celtic Cross necklace represents that storied history; when wearing it you’ll have a piece of Ireland always with you!