Oversized Irish Wrap Scarf Made in Ireland Wear Like a Shawl or Wrap Woven from New Lambswool and Nylon for Softness By Kerry Woolen Mills in Co. Kerry, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH SCARF: Weaving fabrics and yarn from fine new wool for over 300 years, this scarf is crafted by Kerry Woolen Mills, located within the famous Ring of Kerry, in Co. Kerry, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: This long wrap scarf is crafted from 85% new wool, so it's dense & holds warmth and combined with 15% nylon to add a wee bit of softness. Wool is hand dyed for vibrant colors
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: Extra long and wide for wrapping in a variety of ways or wearing it as a shawl, this scarf is 17" wide x 84" long. The size gives you plenty of options for both women and men
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We know you don't have to be Irish to have good taste, but we are so proud of the traditions and craftsmanship that goes into these fine woven goods that we had to share them
- THE PERFECT GIFT: This extra long wrap scarf marries tradition with contemporary styling so it's perfect for just about anyone. It's perfect for someone who appreciates fine Irish craft and quality
Customer Jo said this extra long wrap scarf is a "beautiful scarf. I bought it as a present and I was delighted with the quality and rich colors." We think you'll be delighted with it as well. Combining the 100% new lambswool with a touch of nylon makes this oversized shawl-like scarf, soft and romantic yet very durable and warm. The size makes this scarf multifunctional: you can wrap it in a variety of ways or drape it over your shoulders with a nice flow. It's the perfect accessory to your wardrobe! This oversized wrap scarf was crafted by our maker-partners at Kerry Woolen Mills who have been crafting fine woolens using traditional Irish methods since 1760. And when you purchase authentic Irish goods and gifts from Biddy Murphy, you never have to worry. With our promise to "Delight or Make it Right" you'll love your new oversized Irish wrap scarf or we'll offer you a free exchange or return. It's our authentic Irish hospitality in action every day.
These beautiful scarfs are made in one of the oldest Woolen Mills in Ireland. I bought several. Gorgeous colors, great length, and plenty soft enough.