Long Irish Scarf Woven with 100% New Lambswool, Crafted by our Maker-Partners at John Hanly & Company in Co. Tipperary, Ireland
SKU: Lambswool 526
- AUTHENTIC IRISH SCARF: Weaving high quality, timeless classics for over a century, John Hanly & Co. crafted this scarf in their Ballyartella Woolen Mill located in Co. Tipperary, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Using only natural fibers sourced as raw materials, this 100% pure lambswool scarf is made of high quality wool that isn't scratchy. Warmth and softness in one beautiful scarf
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: This scarf is 12" wide x 72" long with an additional 3" of fringe. It's longer length is both elegant and functional. Perfect for different types of knots or for taller men
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are real Irish people providing real Irish goods, like this scarf, to our customers because we want others to experience the quality within traditional goods from Ireland
- THE PERFECT GIFT: When you buy this scarf for yourself and experience the quality, you'll wish you would have picked up another one in a different color. It's tough to beat Irish lambswool for its warmth and beauty. Give a wee piece of the 'auld sod' to someone you love!
Customer Gary said these scarves have "beautiful colors that go with my Irish caps. They don't itch, as so many wool scarves do." We get that feedback often when customers are surprised that wool doesn't have to be itchy. With 100% pure Irish lambswool, not only do you get warmth from the natural fibers, but you also get a quality and softness that makes these scarves very comfortable to wear. They are tightly woven using traditional techniques that create a product that is timeless and functional. Because this scarf was made by John Hanly & Co., who has been weaving fine Irish goods for over a century, you can be assured that this scarf is not only beautiful, but it's also made to last. And when you purchase anything from Biddy Murphy, you'll always be delighted with our promise to "Delight or Make it Right." If for any reason, you aren't happy with this long lambswool scarf, we offer free exchanges or returns. We've turned Irish hospitality into a way of doing business.
- St. Patrick's Day
I love these 2 scarves that I purchased. 1 lambwool and 1 Merinowool . They are so soft and do not itch. I'm looking forward to using them in cold weather. Would purchase again.
My New Scarf
This scarf is very warm and looks great. I received it just in time for St. Patrick's Day 2019.
Lovely Scarf, Reasonable Price
I love these scarfs. They are soft and warm. Beautiful colors that go nicely with my Irish caps. They don't itch, as do so many wool scarves. Bought one for my wife as well.