Ladies “Mo Anam Cara" Wedding Ring Made In Ireland Sterling Silver Intricate Claddagh Design Around 1/4" Band Crafted by Boru in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Inspired by Irish culture and tradition, Boru's highly skilled artisans handcraft exquisite jewelry pieces, like this Claddagh ring for women, in their studio in Co. Dublin, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: It's not heavy but it is substantial, this Claddagh ring is well made from high quality sterling silver which bears the mark of purity and authenticity from the Assay Office
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: When you want something that is a little different than the traditional Claddagh, look to this ring for a modern take on the classic Claddagh ring.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: Buying jewelry online can be a bit scary. We're here to help comfort you. You'll be delighted with your purchase or we'll make it right with a no-hassle exchange or return
- THE PERFECT GIFT: This Claddagh ring has a classic design. It's beautiful detail and comfortable fit makes it perfect for anyone who understands the meaning of a Claddagh symbol
One customer was pleased with this purchase, " Gave my sweetie this ring on our anniversary in Disneyworld and she loves it!! It fit perfectly and the craftsmanship is excellent! A great value and great gift!" We're so happy to hear she loved it as much as we do! This beautiful ladies Irish wedding ring features the popular Irish phrase Mo Anam Cara, which translates to My Soul Mate. This Gaelic phrase is meant to signify a deep and meaningful friendship, and is a beautiful sentiment for a wedding band or just a gift for a loved one. Band measures 1/4" wide. You'll be delighted or we'll make it right with free exchanges or returns.